General Dental health Tips
Oral health is the mirror to the general health so always keep the good oral hygiene.
- Gently brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Floss your teeth every day.
- Use pea size amount of toothpaste.
- Use toothpaste with fluoride in it.
- In cases of infants and encourage them to spit the paste after brushing.
- Avoid sticky, sugary foods. If you do eat them, brush immediately afterwards.
- Eat hard nuts to stimulate the salivary flow and to exercise the muscles of mastication.
- Visit your dentist for a check-up at least twice a year.